See Your Future
Cast and Crew
AN ESSENTIAL COLLEGE TOURING EXPERIENCE BOUND STUDENTS AIMING FOR A CAREER WITHIN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- Apply for any tour with a friend and save $300. Your friend does not have to attend the same tour.
- Apply for any tour and save $150.
Note: We understand that school schedules and events may hinder taking the tour that you choose today. Therefore, you may switch tours to another week as long as there is space in the desired tour.
Discuss Your Future
THE TIME SPENT TOURING EACH COLLEGE CAMPUS IS FINELY FOCUSED ON EXPLORING THE DEPARTMENTS DEDICATED TO STAGE AND SCREEN MAJORS
ARE YOU ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY BOUND?
- Cinematography / videography
- Costume Design
- Stage / Screenwriting
- Sound , Lighting and Scenic Design
- Film / TV production
- Theater Studies
Stand on Your Future
Tours and Fun
Topics Covered :
- Workshop: Weighing factors to choose the BEST college.
- Workshop: Understanding entry requirements.
- Workshop: Building a strong portfolio.
- Career assessment- What educational path could fulfil your dream destination
- Discussion: Talk with teachers and alum/current students at each school
- Tour: Walk the areas of campus dedicated to stage and screen majors
- FUN- We see the sights and cram in as much fun as possible over the course of the program!
Hunter (student). Los Angeles, California - Chapman University
Ariel A. (Mom). St. Augustine, Florida - UCLA
Joffery R.(Dad). Dubai UAE - NYU- Tish School of the Arts
Lily E. (student). Burbank, Ca - Undecided
Farrah D. (student). Fez, Morraco - USC
Kelly S. (Mom). Lake Tahoe, California - Chapman University
Millie R. (Mom). Baltimore, Maryland - Azusa Pacific University