ABOUT THE GERMANY TO CALIFORNIA COLLEGE TOUR
Our fully accompanied Germany to California State and College Tour Guide begins at a hotel near each departing airport.
The departure day begins with an informative Parent workshop on preparing and applying for college abroad. The ‘Study in the USA Educators’ will conclude with a Q&A before they fly off to the USA with our excited teen group.
We explore UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE programs, therefore, the suggested age for this tour is 15 to 25
We’ll travel close to the 700-mile coastline of sandy beaches, cliffs, and mountains. Review the fun and fully chaperoned schedule below.
About the entertainment industry and California…. If the participant is seeking a career in the film industry, motion picture, TV, commercials, set/costume design or stage, California has an immersion of opportunities. EVERY TOUR FILLS SO PLEASE BOOK TODAY!
Save 10% if registered by August 18.
Use Code SAVE10
Please provide your contact details to receive more information.
Join us over
7th – 17th April, 2020
Accompanied tour leaves from Berlin, Germany
or meet the group in San Francisco
Milena Berné, founder of Edu-Seasons, is one of the German based education specialists on this tour.
- Pre-program workshop for parents with our ‘Study in the USA Specialist’
- Day One- Arrive in San Francisco / Tour the city: Fisherman’s Warf, Lombard St. Golden Gate Bridge, China Town
- Day Two- Berkley and San Francisco State University campus tours / Free time at Union Square
- Day Three- Early bus to Santa Cruz. UC Santa Cruz Campus Tour / College Essay Workshop / Monterey Aquarium
- Day Four- Early bus to Solvange for bike ride and city tour / UC Santa Barbara Campus Tour / Evening out in Santa Barbara
- Day Five- Early bus to Cal Arts for campus tour / Move into our last hotel in Los Angeles / Alumni Visit and Virtual Campus
Tours of Cal State Fullerton, UC Irvine and Loyola Marymount
- Day Six- Disneyland Amusement Park
- Day Seven- Morning rest / Evening Bus to USC for tour/ Successful Actors, Filmmakers and Screenwriters guest lecturers
- Day Eight- Bus to UCLA for Tour / Santa Monica Pier
- Day Nine- Bus to Chapman University for Tour / Rest or shopping
- Day Ten- Universal Studios Hollywood Amusement Park / Late Goodbye Party
- Day Eleven- Goal Setting, Questions and Goodbye to California…. for now!
Return back departing airport
13 to 18, or the last few years of High School
YES. One, two or three payments are common.
YES. Airfare is included and we travel to and from the USA together.
No,We focus on the stage and screen university departments and entertainment focused occupations.
YES, we always guarantee friends stay connected.